Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


This is my favorite picture over the passed 2 weeks. My niece and I are at the cottage hanging out by the water. I ended up going through the ice and got my shoe and whole foot socked. But I kept Annika clear of going in with me:)

This New Years I hung out with my 2 best friends (Karsten and Francis)and we brought in the new year in style. Well, not really. lol. We didn't even have cable TV. We played sing star all night. But I had a really fun night. It was also Francis Birthday at 12am. He was the New Years baby in London England. Then New Years Day I was planning on running a 1/2 marathon with Steve Hewick, but Friday morning I wasn't feeling up to it. Instead I went for a 90min walk with the Madsen family.



Now it's that good old time for your New Years resolution. I have a few thoughts in my head, but I'm going to take them one step at a time. My first resolution is to graduate College on January 29Th. But most importantly I pass the Government Test. I have to answer 100 questions from anything I have learned in the passed 3 years and score better then 70%. Wish me luck:)

And in other news I got to hold the Olympic Torch last Monday because Francis got the Honor of carrying it downtown Guelph. Good job Francis.



2 comments:

RobertsonAt604 said...

thats flippin epic.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I think precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.