Monday, December 21, 2009

merry christmas!!!


What a wonderful holiday. This is our family's favourite holiday of the year and we go all out when it comes to making someone we love smile. This year will be the first Christmas I will spend without my Grandparents. My Grandma died a few months ago and my Grandpa went back to England to be with my family that lives over there. This year I will get to spend some of Christmas with the Loaring family. I will be heading down to the cottage with my Sister and James after the Sharratt family Christmas dinner.
I will be heading back on the 28Th to see my room-mate Francis Coral-Mellon carry the Olympic Torch downtown Guelph. So the next week is very busy, but I will love every minute of it.
I wanted to go swimming today, but the pool was closed and from what they told me it will be every night till the New Year. They told me I could come at 11am, But I have school every-day till the 24Th. I guess I will have to stay out of the water for a week or so. I'm not a big fan of running outside in the cold, and I won't bike inside unless I have too. I think the best thing I can do right now is relax until New Years and then start my focus.

Have a very merry christmas and Happy New Year.
Davie

No comments: