Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Blog/ Nationals

Quick update while I wait for my race later today. 1st off, I got an email from my sister today saying she has just started a new blog. From what I have read so far, it's going to be about everyday life inside the Loaring and Sharratt family. Breanne is a very successful business owner and she has a great balance between raising little Annkia and working. I guess she gets that from my Mom and Dad who also did a great job on raising Breanne and I. Well, here is the blog if anyone to visit it.
http://bjams-loaring.blogspot.com/

Now back to what my blog is all about. Sports:) I have my National Championship this afternoon. I have not raced well all XC season, but I'm looking forward to racing today. It's going to be a cold one today. it's -3 right now. But I'm going to make sure I dress warm. My race plan today is to start out slow and try to pick up my pace throughout the race. The course is very hilly. Not what I'm best at, but if I stay tough out there, I will race very well.

Wish me luck today.
Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!